Delicious 70% dark chocolate dark roasted and sprinkled with coarse Hawaiian Lava salt. The Hawaiian salts that we make chocolate with are from Molokai Island, harvested by traditional methods and contain ocean electrolytes and primordial trace minerals. Commercial table salt contains approximately 99% sodium chloride. Analysis performed on the Molokai salt showed that it contained only 84% sodium chloride. The remaining 16% was comprised of some 80 natural elements, electrolytes, and trace minerals. The pearl white salt is made by evaporating seawater in pools made from lava rock. The red salt is mixed with alaea clay, a native Hawaiian volcanic clay that is rich in iron, and historically honored for its beauty, health benefits, and spiritual properties. The black salt is made by combining activated charcoal to sea salt, yielding antioxidant and detoxifying benefits that are great for skin, digestion, and overall health. The jade green salt combines the best of Hawaii and Chinese herbal medicine. Certified organic bamboo-leaf extract, prized in southern China as a health aid is infused into the pure white Hawaiian sea salt, yielding a savory finishing salt with abundant amino acids, antioxidants and vitamins.
There’s no bleaching or anti-caking agents.
Only 1 left in stock